Hey guys, it’s Remi. Exams this week: one down, two to go.
Today’s Bookish Small Talk we’re gonna talk about Book BFFs!!! Here are mine 👇
5. Lucien from The Jewel by Amy Ewing
Lucien is definitely my best friend. He’s kind and helpful and he also hates Violet’s boyfriend a.k.a. that companion boy whose name I don’t even bother to remember.
4. Jerome from Shades Of London by Maureen Johnson
Jerome, Jerome. He’s the person most like me. He’s a good friend. And he is obsessed with serial killer and I love crime shows! We can stay up all night watching Criminal Minds and eating ice cream 👍 (I really want to treat ice cream now)
3. Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
Simon is so funny. I cannot let him not be my best friend.
2. Andrew Brawley from The Five Stages Of Andrew Brawley by Shaun David Hutchinson
If you’ve read this book, you’ll want him as your vest friend as well. He’s caring and extremely thoughtful, and I mean ‘extremely’. What he did for his two best friends a.k.a. two cancer kids was wonderful.
1. Kate Harker from This Savage Song by V. E. Schwab
I like Kate a lot. She’s fierce and unapologeticly rude. I’d definitely be like her if I were to live in her world.
That’s all for today’s small talk. Let me know what you think!
Have a nice day and I’ll see you later. Bye-bye. 👋