Hey guys, it’s Remi.
I realised that there weren’t so many good father figures in young-adult literature, only nice moms. You see, in The Mortal Instruments, Valentine was horrible. In The Winner’s Trilogy, our protagonist hated her father. In This Savage Song, Mr. Harker was…again, not good. Why? I don’t understand. Therefore, it’s a bit hard for me to find my favourite father figures and I even had to go find some from TV series.
10. David, Lend’s father from Paranormalcy series by Kiersten White
Well…this is a low hit since I couldn’t find a better dad. David is a nice guy.
9. Mr. Watson from A Study In Charlotte from Brittany Cavallaro
Haha, I know that he only shows up a little in the book, but he seems like a fun dad to grow up with.
8. Patrick Buckley from The Geography Of Me And You by Jennifer E. Smith
Patrick is a great father, to my opinion. He cares about his kid very much. They moved from state to state in the U.S. I wish my life could be this interesting.
7. Luke Garroway from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
Luke is literally not only Clary’s dad but also Simon’s dad. He knows how to take care of them.
6. Sirius Black from Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Sirius might not be the best model, but…that house!!! Wow! I could invite myself coming here on Halloween every year!
5. Noah Stilinski from Teen Wolf @ MTV
Sheriff Stilinski is Stiles’ father. He is an awesome father figure. He’s caring, helpful, and protective to all of Stiles’ friends.
4. Jean Val Jean from Les Miserable
Well…this is just a good man, a really good one.
3. Hans Hubermann from The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Have you read The Book Thief? (I haven’t watched the movie.) Don’t you want to have a great dad like Papa?
2. Will Schuester from Glee @ Fox
Will might be too young to be my father. However, if he could be my dad, WOW, then we could sing songs and dance everyday!!! Yes!!!
1. Richard Castle from Castle @ ABC
A humorous father is everything. A father who eats ice cream with you is wonderful. My dad got both! Yay! Although…he’ll probably finish three cartons when I finish half a carton. And also, my dad’s humor is a little crooked. Lol.
That’s all for today’s Top Ten Tuesday. Let me know what you think!
Have a great day and stay dry. I’ll see you next time. Goodbye 👋