Hey guys, it’s Remi. I’m still in a TV series watching slump due to Glee. Yeah, blame it on those losers. I’m obsessed with Glee songs. And I practically listen to them everyday.
Today, I decided to make a book tag out of one of their studio album: Glease! Glease is their present of Grease musical. I love all the songs in this album very very much.
*Check the album out here on Spotify:
1. Hopelessly Devoted To You (a book that you cannot put down)
– This Savage Song by V.E. Schwab
This is by far the most amazing sci-fi/fantasy book I’ve read this year. I had to finish it once I opened it.
2. Born To Hand Jive (a book with a character most like you)
– Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Hate to admit it, but I think I’m most like Severus Snape. Don’t judge a book by its cover.
3. Greased Lightning (a book that makes you happy)
– The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
Rick’s books are always fun to read. His works never fail me. Rick is my novel King!
4. Look At Me I’m Sandra Dee (a classic you love the most)
– The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz narrated by Anne Hathaway
Anne Hathaway is just such a brilliant story narrator! I’d love her to read more children’s books.
5. Beauty School Dropout (a popular book you failed to enjoy)
– The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
The first time, I DNFed it. The second time, I finished it with much effort. Nah…still not my thing.
6. There Are Worse Things I Could Do (a book with your favourite villain)
– Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Cannot tell you the villain or I’ll spoil the story. I don’t mind spoilers, but I don’t know about you. I’ll keep my mouth shut for now.
7. You’re The One That I Want (a book you need to read right now)
– A Court Of Mist And Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Can’t believe I’m saying this, but I really want to read the second book in the series.
8. Summer Nights (a perfect book for summer)
– The Museum Of Heartbreak by Meg Leder
Don’t be fooled by the title. It’s a light, sweet book.
That’s all for my Glease book tag. Feel free to do it if you are interested. Let me know what you think!
Have a lovely weekend and I’ll see you next time. Bye 👋