Hey guys, it’s Remi. It seems that I haven’t talked about my lovely TV series in quite a long time. And I really really need to talk about them. So…brace yourself. Here’s me sharing my thoughts on some of the popular TV series with you.
– Orange Is The New Black (over 1.15M watchers): Sorry. But I’m just not interested in life-in-prison. I’m totally fine with prison. I loved Prison Break very much tho.
– Stranger Things (over 810k watchers): It’s good for a summer chill. People kept saying how good it was. Well…it was enjoyable, but not THAT good.
– Game Of Thrones (over 2.02M watchers): I’ve only watched the first episode. I loved it. However, I’m not sure when I’m gonna binge watching GOT.
– 👑 Westworld (over 460k watchers): This is by far the most amazing TV show I’ve ever watched. The idea of the story and the high-tech robotic world are so brilliant!
– True Blood (over 270k watchers): Oh, hell no! It was so boring, horrible, and slow-paced.
– Pretty Little Liars (over 1.19M watchers): I hadn’t known it was adapted from book series. I watched it till season 6 and realised that it was stupid. Five years later…WTF?!!! I admit that I admired Spencer’s dressing style, but…the plot was just so unrealistic! Rosewood, what a horrifying town!
– Grey’s Anatomy (over 1.09M watchers): Nope. It’s not that I don’t like medical shows. I loved Do No Harm and The Night Shift. However, this one is just rather boring.
– 👑 Once Upon A Time (over 960k watchers): This is one of my favourite shows. I love how the stories combined altogether.
– How To Get Away With Murder (over 800k watchers): It’s no secret that I’m not a big fan of legal shows. The only legal show I love is Suits. I know…this show seems appealing. Murder! Still…law & court is just not my thing.
– 👑 Castle (over 250k watchers): I loved it! It was funny and interesting! I had never expected a crime show to be like this. If you liked Castle, you should try Psych at USA Network.
– Law & Order: Special Victim Unit (over 70k watchers): Nope. I’ve just said that. I don’t like legal shows. I know, there are also police procedures, but…the court parts are just…meh.
– Vikings (over 830k watchers): Sorry, but nope. Viking vibe’s just not my thing.
– Outlander (over 160k watchers): Regrets fill up my chest! I’ve already bought the first four books of the series. Each book is around 1000 pages, so I thought maybe I should watch the TV series first before I read the books. Uh…the pilot was sooooooooooooooooo boring. I guess I won’t be reading the books.
– Arrow (over 1.27M watchers): Out of all DC heroes in The CW, I like Arrow the least. I don’t know why. I guess it’s because there are no supervillains. Or are there? I only watched till hmm…S01E08?
– The Vampire Diaries (over 1.24M watchers): Well, well, well…Elena = annoying, Stefan = more annoying, and Damon = even more annoying. I like The Originals better since I liked Rebekah a lot.
– 👑 The Flash (over 1.14M watchers): Barry is definitely my favourite superhero. (Yes, Peter Parker comes the second.) I want to be The Flash as well! Oh, how I wish to be the fastest man alive! ⚡
– The 100 (over 1.12M watchers): I’ve just heard that there will be season 5. Whaaaaat? It took me forever to finally finish season one!
– 👑 Supernatural (over 850k watchers): This is one of my favourite shows! Family business. Good. Maybe I should change my name to Remi Winchester.
– Gossip Girl (over 680k watchers): Nope. I don’t get the hype. I couldn’t even finish the pilot.
– Gilmore Girls (over 180k watchers): Uh…not for me. I think it was so boring. If I wanted to watch family show, I’d watch Korean dramas with my mother!
– The Walking Dead (over 1.78M watchers): I don’t have any opinion on this show since I only watched the first episode. I’m gonna binge watching it hopefully soon. P.s. I like zombies more than those survivors.
– 👑 Teen Wolf (over 910k watchers): This is one of my favourite shows. I was in love with this show the first time I saw it on TV, 2014. That episode was S01E06 Heart Monitor.
– 👑 Gotham (over 700k watchers): This is my favourite TV show. I mean, favourite! My favourite character is Penguin 🐧 Payback is a bitch. Oswald, I’m betting on you. Can we get Gotham back now, please?
– American Horror Story (over 930k watchers): People, no offense, this is the most gruesome, disgusting, disturbing show on TV. I don’t mean it in a bad way. It gave a tons of nauseating moments, but I overcame them. Truth is that I only finished watching season three and five. Season 6 was so bad that I gave up at episode 5. S06 was so boring. WTF!
– Downton Abbey (over 180k watchers): As much as I’m obsessed with everything about England (or the whole UK, tbh), I didn’t like Downton Abbey at all. It was so boring. Sorry, Professor McGonagall.
– The Big Bang Theory (over 1.17M watchers): Hmm…it seems like we’re gonna have season 11 and 12. Whaaat? Seriously? It’s not THAT funny.
– 👑 CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (over 90k watchers): This is one of my favourite shows. This is my first ever TV show, S12E14 Seeing Red.
– 👑 Criminal Minds (over 310k watchers): If you like crime shows, you should definitely watch this one. It’s creepy in a criminal way.
– NCIS (over 200k watchers): Fourteen seasons! I only watched the pilot. Personally, I think it was just okay.
– NCIS: Los Angeles (over 110k watchers): It seems way more interesting than NCIS. There are more actions here.
– CSI: Miami (over 70k watchers): I liked the characters here. Haha, Horatio and his sunglasses!
– CSI: NY (over 60k watchers): I’m not so familiar with the characters here; nonetheless, I love New York! Castle was set in New York as well!
– 👑 CSI: Cyber (over 40k watchers): I’m a huge fan of D.B. Russell. Too bad this whole CSI franchise came to an end. I was heartbroken, for the first time.
– 👑 Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders (over 20k watchers): I love this show a lot. In each episode, we go to different countries to solve crimes. I love travelling to new places!
– NCIS: New Orleans (over 20k watchers): Hopefully, I could get to see more of New Orleans by watching this show.
– Hannibal (over 330k watchers): Oh no. People said that only geniuses understood this show. Uh…I guess I’m not so bright after all. It was so difficult to watch. Besides, I didn’t like Hannibal.
– 👑 Grimm (over 290k watchers): Crimes + Grimm tales = perfection. Why oh why is this show coming to an end? I don’t even like Emerald City!
– Chicago Fire (over 140k watchers), Chicago P.D. (over 120k watchers), Chicago Med (over 90k watchers), and Chicago Justice (over 30k watchers): This franchise is so-so. I don’t really have any positive or negative opinion on it.
– 👑 Dexter (over 650k watchers): I loved this show. Yes, this show contained loads of swear words, but the plots were interesting. If I could be immune to f-word and its variations, I believe you can as well.
– Sherlock (over 890k watchers): London? London? London? Shouldn’t this show be everything Remi wants? Yes, it should be, but it’s not. How can I sit there and watch a 90-minute show? Each freaking episode! Well, I finished watching season one, but I slept through two-third of it.
– Doctor Who (over 260k watchers): And this one is different from Sherlock. I loved London scenes more than spaceship stuff tho. By the way, Class is cool, too.
– 👑 Haven (over 50k watchers): I used to love this show. However, after season 3 or 4, I didn’t like it that much. I preferred a crime in an episode instead of a whole picture in lots of episodes.
That’s all for my long long TV Show Talk : March Issue, 2017. Thanks for reading. Have you watched any TV shows? Do you have any unpopular opinions? Do you have any cool shows you’d like to recommend me? (Please don’t say American Top Model or something like that.) Or maybe clarification like, “Gossip Girl was not that boring! You should keep watching! The show got better each episode!” Share your thought with me!
Have a lovely day and I’ll see you next time. Bye bye 👋
❌⭕❌⭕ Remi Winchester “Saving people, killing things, the family business.” 🔫