Hey, guys! I haven’t done a book tag for quite a long time, so I’ve decided to do one today.
I came across The Sick Book Tag online and found it interesting. Let’s check it out!
1. Diabetes – a book too sweet, like really sweet
I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
It’s sweet…well…in my opinion. The whole story is funny. I like Sam Roxton a lot!
I don’t normally read sweet romance books or cute books because I just don’t.
2. Chicken Pox – a book you’ve read once, and will never pick up again
The Selection by Kiera Cass
I guess it’s just not my type of books. I’d rather watch The Bachelor than read this book. (Not that I’ve ever watch that show before.)
3. Influenza – a contagious book that spreads like a virus
The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
After I finished the first book last year, I finished the whole series in no time.
4. The Cycle – a book that you read every month, year or often
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
I read it very often. I’ve never re-read the whole series at a time tho. The one I read the most is The Order Of The Phoenix.
5. Insomnia – a book that kept you up all night
Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes
I didn’t plan to stay up reading since I always take good care of my health condition. However, this series just got me hooked. I couldn’t put down!
6. Amnesia – a book that’s forgotten and failed to leave a powerful impression in your memory
7 Days by Eve Ainsworth
I can only tell you that this book is about bully and no more. I can’t recall any detail. What a shame! I have to re-read this book again soon.
7. Asthma – a book that took your breath away
The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins
It’s gripping, excited, and thrilling. I actually did enjoy reading it very much.
8. Malnutrition – a book that lacked food for thought
Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I’m sorry. As you’ve all already known, I really don’t like this book. I don’t know where Anna left her brain.
9. Travel Sickness – a book that took you through time and space
Time-travels, huh? I really don’t like this idea. I don’t think you should go back and change the past.
Harry Potter & The Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
That 👆 is also a time-travelling story, but that one us good. In Rowling’s newest story, it shows that time-travels affect a lot of things and you shouldn’t do it.
That’s all for today. Hope you like it 🙂 Feel free to let me know what you think about this tag.
Happy reading and have a lovely day. I’ll see you next time.