Hello, lovely people. It’s Remi here. Here are 50 Random questions about me. Feel free to ask me more in the common box below 🙂
1. What is your best friend’s name?
She’s Jenny Peter Beder Qwert. She’s the funniest person that I’ve ever met.
2. Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle?
The girl I really really hate from junior high school. Let’s not mention the name, shall we?
3. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. Does anyone really sleep with the closet doors open?
4. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Nope. But my mom does.
5. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
6. Do you always smile for pictures?
It depends. Normally I don’t like people take photos of me. I fake smile for camera, but I smile for my selfies.
7. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
I don’t dance whether music is playing or not.
8. How many people have you slept with this week?
LOL. What kind of question is this? None.
9. What is your song of the week?
Can’t Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake. It’s kinda my summer anthem.
10. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yeah. I love Phineas & Ferb. Sometimes I watch Sponge Bob.
11. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I wouldn’t want you to find my treasure if I had some, so I’m not telling you. Haha.
12. Heels or flats?
Flats. The flatter the better.
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Maze Runner.
14. Last person you kissed?
It was about almost 15 years ago. I really can’t tell.
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Nope. I’m not that kind of person.
16. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Two months ago. It was Jenny’s birthday.
17. Can you change the oil on a car?
No. Shame on me.
18. Are you dating?
No, I’m not. I don’t date.
19. Describe your ideal proposal?
THAT never sprang up in my mind. I’ve never thought about proposal. LOL.
20. Are you lazy?
Haha. Yes, very.
21. How many languages can you speak?
I can speak Chinese, English, Hakka, Taiwanese, Spanish, some German, and some Italian.
22. Are you stubborn?
I’m stubborn to some specific things.
23. Ever watch soap operas?
Just Remi. Or sometimes Ray.
25. Ever used a gun?
Yeah, once. In one military class.
26. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Uh…I don’t remember. As I said, about almost 15 years ago. You can do the math yourself.
27. What color was the last sock you bought?
28. Does anyone know the password to your email address?
Yes. My mom and Jenny.
29. Do you want any tattoos?
I do because it seems cool.
30. Any strange habits?
Yes. Once I open my eyes when I am sleeping, I’ll get up immediately no matter what time it is. And I won’t go to bed again till the next night.
31. What’s the worst abuse you have done to your phone?
I didn’t abuse my phone before. I won’t do it, either.
32. What ever happened with you and your first gf/bf?
I haven’t got any boyfriend or girlfriend.
33. How old do you think you will be when you have your first child?
I won’t have any child. Not in a million years!
34. Are you a risk taker?
It depends. I can be a very great risk taker and I can also be a person who play on the safe side.
35. What happened the last time you cried?
When I was disappointed in myself. Not long ago. (And it happens very often.)
36. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
37. What’s your worst habit?
Being too cool to care.
38. What’s your favorite thing about your gf/bf/crush?
I don’t have a crush. I didn’t have any crush.
39. Have you ever bitten your toes nails?
Yeah. When my body was still very flexible.
40. Do you have any strange phobias?
I’m afraid of butterflies. And I really hate them.
41. Do you miss anyone right now?
My old self.
42. Who are you in love with?
I’m not in love with anyone. Well…maybe I’ve been in love with myself for too long.
43. What do you want to know about the future?
The next lottery numbers? Haha.
44. Have you already planned your wedding?
Nah. I don’t think I’m a married type.
45. Do people ever take you seriously?
I don’t think so.
46. Why do you have a blog?
Because I have a lot of things inside my head and I’m will to share. I love reading and I review books.
47. How old are you?
I’m now 19 and 5 months old.
48. What is the one thing you’ll never do again?
Getting too attached to someone.
49. If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have?
The same. Remi.
50. Which celebrity would you change lives with?
Bill Gates! Haha!
That’s all for today. Hope you like this post. I’ll see you next time with more exciting stuff.
Happy reading, guys ~ 😀