Hey, guys. I decided to finally do this tag. I figure that it’ll be cool for you to know something about me and my books.
- I usually start a book slowly. If I really like this book, I read it in my normal speed. On the other hand; if I don’t like this book, I speed up reading it.
- I don’t really have any preference of authors’ genders. However, I like male protagonists a lot better. Female characters are mostly very annoying.
- I don’t have any bookish pet peeves. I don’t crack spines, dog-ear pages, or highlight in books. I keep my books as new as possible.
- I used to buy the whole series without even reading the first book. Now I read the first book and then decide whether I’m gonna buy the whole set or not.
- When I really don’t like a book, I DNF it. No shame. No guilt at all. I’ll feel much more shameful and guilty if I waste my time reading books I hate.
- I have a loads of unpopular opinions. It’s no secret that I don’t like Sarah J. Maas’ works, nor do I like The Lunar Chronicles series.
- I only read English novels. Nevertheless, English novels are hard to be bought here in my country.
- I usually buy books from online bookstores like BOOKS, SANMIN, and BOOKDEPOSTORY. I don’t buy books from Amazon. The shipping will kill me.
- I can’t find the books I want in our bookstores since most of them are in Chinese.
- I read and drink tons of water at the same time. I don’t eat while I read.
- I cannot read in cars, nor can I read while walking. I cannot read with any noises.
- The first full book I read is Harry Potter & The Philosopher’s Stone.
- I’m a person who read series in order. Always. Well…at least so far.
- I don’t really read classics.
- I’m a sucker for young adult fictions. Better in action or adventure.
- I used to buy books with pretty covers. Now I only buy books which I find interesting. (I like to read the synopsis in the back of the book first.)
- My favourite genres are YA, sci-fi, adventure, and action.
- I don’t buy multiple copies of the same book. It’s a waste of gold.
- I definitely want to read my favourite books for the first time again.
- My least favourite genres is definitely non-fiction.
- Whenever I learn that there’s a movie adapted from a book, I’ll pick up the book and finished reading it first.
- I can read at any time during day or night as long as I’m in a comfortable place.
- I rarely lend books to others because neither my family nor my friends like to read.
- I used to love smelling my book. However, I smelled a graphic novel once. I then quit doing it.
- I don’t mind spoilers. To be honest, I usually search the ending first. (Yes. Whether I’m reading books or watching TV series.)
That’s all for now. Let me know what you think. Do you have any special bookish facts?
Happy reading, guys ~ 😀