Hello, lovely people! Today I decided to do the Be, Room, Cliff Tag. I guess it’ll be as interesting as the Marry, Kiss, Cliff Tag. For this tag you have to choose 3 book female characters randomly and decide which one you want to be, have as roommate or throw off a cliff.
- Be – Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson & The Olympians series
- Room – Cleo Bellos from Falling Kingdoms series
- Cliff – Edith Cushing from Crimson Peak
I want to be Annabeth because she is very very smart. (And also because I can be with Percy Jackson.). Cleo can be a good roommate. I know that Crimson Peak isn’t originally a book. Nevertheless, I’ve got the book. Edith, well…she’s a little stupid.
- Be – Alice from Alice In Wonderland
- Room – Hermione Granger from Harry Potter series
- Cliff – Crystal Hatcher from A Book Of Spirits & Thieves series
To anyone who didn’t know, I have an unhealthy obsession with Alice In Wonderland. I’ve been finding my own Wonderland for a long long time. Hermione can be my roommate and maybe, just maybe, we can be BFF. I honestly don’t know much about Crystal, so I’ll just push her off a cliff.
- Be – Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games series
- Room – Clary Fray from The Mortal Instruments series
- Cliff – Ember Miller from Article 5 series
Katniss is brave and skilled. I really like her. Clary seems like a roomie type. Ember has a beautiful name, but she cannot compete with other two girls.
- Be – Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter series
- Room – Emma Corrigan from Can You Keep A Secret?
- Cliff – Veronica Welling from Doon series
I think I’m just like Luna, weird, strange, but nice. (Although sometimes I think I might be a better Bellatrix. Just kidding.) Emma is a funny girl. To have her as a roommate sounds awesome to me. In case you didn’t know, I hate Veronica very very very much. Thus, no doubt that I’ll throw her off a cliff.
- Be – Vicky Cruz from The Memory Of Light
- Room – You from Blackbird duology
- Cliff – Anna Oliphant from Anna & The French Kiss
I know that Vicky suffers from depression and she is suicidal. However, she’ll get better. Being in the same room with You doesn’t sound like a good idea, but it’s so much better than with Anna.
That’s all for today. Let me know what you think of this tag. I’ll see you next time.
Happy reading, guys ~ 😀