Thanks for Betty at Bookish Regards nominating me for Sunshine Blogger Award. Her questions are so interesting! I’m so glad that I can participate in this award.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you
- Answer the questions that were given to you
- Nominate other bloggers for this award and give them your own questions to answer
- Notify those others bloggers of their nomination
Q: What is one of your favourite things to do when you have free time?
A: Alright. I’m not gonna say reading. Well…probably reading, haha.
Q: Which one would you pick, and why?
- Live out your life in the past, and be wealthy
- Live out your life in the present, with your current financial situation
- Live out your life in the future, but with no guarantee of financial security
A: Number 1. I won’t want to go to the future. Besides, I’d like to live like a richer. Yo!
Live out your life in the past,and be wealthy
Q: Which would you rather be, and why?
- Deaf, but with super-enhanced eyesight
- Blind, but with super-enhanced hearing
- Have both super-enhanced eyesight and hearing, but a complete lack of the senses of smell and touch
A: Number 3. Super-enhanced eyesight and hearing are the best package deal ever! Although not having sense of smell sounds a little dreadful, I want to smell delicious food! Me = totally okay with the sense of touch. I so want to be Nathan from Haven. He couldn’t the pain!
Q: If you had the power to end rid the world of only one bad thing, what would that one thing be, and why?
A: Terrorists. I don’t think I need to explain why.
Q: If you could travel back in time, ridding the world of ONE person in history found to be abhorrent in the way they left their mark, but their removal would result in the deaths of 100 people (who may or may not be cruicial in some way to the path that leads to the present day workings of the modern world), would you do it? If so, whom would you choose to excise from history, and why?
A: Hmm…Hitler? He was a bad guy. A lot of people was dead because of him. If he hadn’t exsisted, there would probably be no WWII.
- If you can be any fictional character you want, who would it be and why?
- If you’re gonna investigate a murder, who’s the victim (a fictional character), and where would it be?
- Do you wanna live in the fictional world with those fictional characters (where and who) or you’re good with your current life?
- If your house is on fire, what or who would you save first?
- What’s the first thing you’d do if you win a lottery?
Laura @Comma Hangover
Annie @THE MISSTERY
Jasmine @Smiley Book Lover
And all the people who would like to do this.
That’s all for today. Thanks for reading. I’ll see you next time 🙂