1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Duh, who the hell doesn’t? But even though, we still try to read in the car, don’t we?
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Unique. Well…Every author’s writing style is unique. I especially love James Dashner’s works because it’s simple and his writing is natural.
3. Harry Potter series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Definitely Harry Potter series. Harry Potter equals to my childhood!!!
a) Hogwarts is always the best!
b) Voldemort is super bad!
c) Can’t find a reason why I don’t like it.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what’s in it?
I normally don’t carry a book bag in the campus. I just put my books in my backpack. However, when I go out with my family or my friend for less than a day trip, I’ll carry a book bag. And you ask me, how about trip more than a day? Well… I put the books into my backpack with me.
5. Do you smell your books?
Yeah, I smell my books except for graphic novels, LOL.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I don’t think it matters. I read Books for their contents instead of the outlooks.
(But I do love some bookcovers.)
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
I haven’t found one yet since I rarely star books 5 stars. When a book is starred 5 stars by me, that book must be perfect and flawless to me. I sometimes 5star rereading books. (I decide to 5star Falling Kingdoms series.) And of course, I think it’s possible for me to de5star some books, but that hasn’t happened yet.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood?
Nope. I don’t think so. But I once put my book under my pillow and hoped to dream myself inside the story.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout
It’s around 70 pages.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
The thickest one is Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare.
But it doesn’t have the most pages.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Yes, I write as well as read. I hope to be an author in the future, but I don’t think I’m good at writing.
12. When did you get into reading?
When I could read pictures and simple words. 3-4?
13. What is your favourite classic book?
Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
I hope I can find my own wonderland, too.
14. In school was your best subject language arts/English?
Well…yes, my best subject is always English.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you read before and hated…what would you do?
If I don’t have that book, I’ll keep it on my shelf though I don’t think I’ll read it again. If I already have that book, I’ll umm…give it to someone else whom he doesn’t know of.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or The Hunger Games?
Haha, how do you categorise these…hmm…The Maze Runner series which is similar to The Hunger Games. Fight for their lives!
17. What is a bad habit you always do while filming?
I do the tongue twisted a lot, haha.
18. What is your favourite word?
Scarecrow!!! The use of a scarecrow is to scare crows!
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb?
20. Vampires or fairies?
Cassie taught me that fairies don’t lie but they won’t just tell you what you wanna hear, either.
21. Shapeshifters or angels?
Well…in Supernatural, shapeshifters are sorta cool and angels aren’t all nice. So…I’ll choose just Castiel and shapesshifters will be better.
22. Spirits or werewolves?
23. Zombies or vampires?
24. Love triangle or forbidden love?
Love triangle. Forbidden love will be solved, but love triangle will never be solved.
25. Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action packed and if better, I’d like no romance at all.