1. Do you read more in the morning or at night?
I don’t know. I read whenever I have time. I guess that I read all the time. (And proud) But I like to read in the morning better.
2. Are there any books that changed the way you thought about things?
Not really. I’m a man who can’t be moved. LOL. However, The Nobodies Album by Carolyn Parkhurst almost did!
3. YA or not?
YA like Cassandra Clare’s, James Dashner’s, and Morgan Rhodes’ are good. Other YA writers, I haven’t verified yet, haven’t read much works of certain others.
And I love to read not YA books, too, since sometimes YA books are too hollow.
4. Are there characters that you honestly believe are real?
Well…I cannot say that I believe any of Hogwarts’ characters exsist, right?
But my mind is quite clear, I know those are just stories and stories aren’t true. So…call me have no belief at all.
5. Nobody touches my books or I don’t mind loaning my looks out?
I only lend my books out to the people I trust.
6. Do you ever smell your books?
Yes, but I do not smell graphic novels. LOL.
7. Not everyone loves books…is this a positive or negative?
It’s true. I think it’s negative because I love books. But we are all different individuals. We can’t not expect everyone to be the same.
8. I keep my books in the best condition or maybe not?
I always always keep my books in the best condition. I hope I could have a better place to keep my books. My home is humid as hell when it blows southern wind. I hate that. Most of my books got damp!!!
9. Gosh I have too many books! True or false?
Gosh!!! One who love books will never say this sentence, am I right? One book lover can never have enough books.
10. Have you ever spilled or stained your books before with something, and if so, how?
Milk. But only little, I mean little not a little. I love to drink or eat something when I read. And I try my best not to stain my book. That’s one of the sins!
11. Toned or u toned while reading?…or in other words…Do you read and workout at the same time?
I don’t workout much and my treadmill doesn’t have that place to set a book. I go on hikings much, but it’s not like I can read and hike at the same time.